HaloMoney.co.id Terms and Conditions
In the terms and conditions stated here, whenever we use "us", "we" and "our", it refers to HaloMoney.co.id and "you" and "your" refers to anyone who makes use of the services of HaloMoney.co.id.
- If you violate any of the terms mentioned herein, your right to access and use this Website shall be terminated immediately.
- We offer an independent online service that allows you to compare banking products provided by several third party service providers (Bank Partners). Our comparison service is free of charge. We generate revenue by charging the concerned Bank Partnera fee and/or commission for the leads generated.
- We additionally allow you to get assistance and help offline (such as over the telephone) on using this website either from us or from our third party service providers with respect to banking products or services that are featured on our website. We do not charge you for this service.
- Please bear in mind that nothing on this website (including any offline assistance) constitutes financial advice or a recommendation of any of the featured products or services. Information on this website is provided solely to help you choose the product or service that best meets your needs. It is your sole responsibility to check the suitability of the product or service that is of interest to you and it is your decision to get or refrain from getting any product or service. If any legal or professional advice is required, services of a competent professional should be sought.
- Please do not consider anything contained on this Website as a recommendation either from us or third parties to purchase any products or services, or to enter into any contracts relating to a product or service. By giving the details on yourself, you can be considered as submitting to obtain certain products or services.
- We aim to give you uninterrupted access to the current Website. However, we cannot assure you of uninterrupted availability of this Website. We have the right to suspend, limit or terminate your access to the current Website at any time.
- We reserve the right to feature, amend, delete, edit, take away or modify any data, content, material or information displayed on this Website at any time.
- You are solely permitted to access and use this Website for personal, non-commercial functions, which means this Website shall solely be accessed and used directly by a private individual or by a business to look for a product or service for that individual or business and on their own behalf. Access to and use of this Website aside from for your personal, non-commercial functions is strictly prohibited.
- You cannot use this Website:
- In any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner.
- To hurt, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, threaten, intimidate or harass another person or business, or in a manner that invades another person's privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us.
- To produce, check, confirm, update, modify or amend your own or another person's databases, records or directories.
- To alter or reverse engineer any part of this website.
- In a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us.
- Using any automatic computer code, process, program, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative 'screen scraping' computer code, process, program or system.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You are not allowed to use any automatic computer code, process, program or system, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative ?screen scraping? computer code, process and program.
- It cannot be used for any business or commercial functions without our permission.
- You are allowed not use any automatic computer code, process, program or system, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative 'screen scraping' computer code, process, program.
- It cannot be sold out or transferred to any third party.
- The copy should retain any copyright or alternative property notices contained within the original.
- Images displayed on this Website are protected by copyright and will not be reproduced or taken in any way without the written permission of the various owner(s).
- No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on this website can be written or downloaded, except as a part of the text of which they are already part of.
- You should not modify the paper or digital copies of such data, content, material or information. It shall not be excerpted, reproduced, published, used, reformatted and/or displayed on another website without our express written consent.
- The standing of us and our licensors as authors of such data, content, material or information should be acknowledged at all times.
Exclusions of liability
- We take all efforts to ensure that the information, material and knowledge on the website are true, correct and accurate and to rectify any errors or omissions as soon as practicable upon being notified of them. However, we do not warrant and hereby disclaim any warranty as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness or non-infringement of any information, material or knowledge contained on the website.
- We do not endorse any material information and data submitted or provided by third parties that is presented on the Website and you must bear in mind that such information could also be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We will not be held liable for any knowledge, material or data on the Website that has been provided by third parties.
- We do not provide any warranty that the website or any information on this Website or any third party website is free from viruses or anything which can have a harmful impact on any technology.
- We hold no responsibility for losses or damages arising from an inability to access the Website and from any use of the Website that is beyond our control.
- We hold no responsibility for losses or damages arising from an inability to access the Website and from any use of the Website that is beyond our control.
- We are not accountable or to blame for any indirect losses or damages suffered or incurred by you or those which were not predictable when you accessed or used this Website. This includes any loss of savings you expect to make, loss of business or business opportunity, loss of profit or revenue or for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with your use of this Website which was not foreseeable by us when you used this Website.
- A number of our channels can offer you with access to third party websites who can host reviews concerning a number of the products and services. In some instances you will even be able to access user reviews directly on the Website. The views expressed in third party websites do not represent our views and we will not be accountable for the accuracy or content of any such views or expressions.
Exclusion of our liability
- You will be able to apply for a variety of products and services via this Website. The products and services are provided by third parties. You are solely responsible for your choice of product or service. We are not accountable or to blame for any loss or harm you will suffer or incur as a result of any product or service you get when using this Website or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in reference to that product or service.
- Please bear in mind that the data and descriptions of products and services on this Website might not represent the entire descriptions of all the options and terms and conditions of these products and services. You need to make sure that you carefully look at all the options and terms and conditions of any product or service before applying for it.
- If you apply for and acquire any product or service, you will be in contact with a third party who is providing that product or service to you on their own terms and conditions. It is solely your responsibility to make sure that you agree to those terms and conditions before entering a contract to get that product or service. We are not accountable or to blame for any loss or harm you will suffer or incur as a result of the terms and conditions applying to any contract entered into by you with any third party in respect to any product or service or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in reference to those terms and conditions.
- We offer links from this Website and from emails sent to you as a part of our service to third parties. Due to this, we tend to mention websites that are operated by third parties that we do not manage. You access and use these third party websites at your risk and your sole discretion. You are entirely liable for any use of those third party websites and for any call to get or refrain from getting any of the products or services on such third party websites. Any links to third party websites are provided for your interest and convenience. We are not accountable for any loss or harm you will suffer or incur as a result of use of any third party websites or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party mentioned on this Website.
- You have to take all necessary precautions to make sure that any data, content, material or information you offer (including User Content as delineated) are free from viruses, spyware, malicious software and anything which can have a contaminating, harmful or damaging impact on any a part of this Website or the websites of third parties or other technologies.
- You will complete a registration as a part of your use of this Website. Your username and password should be kept confidential by you and not be disclosed to, or shared with anyone. If you choose to share these details with anyone, you are entirely liable for all activities undertaken on this Website using your username and password.
- You are entirely accountable for your conduct on this Website and for your User Content. You need to guarantee that your User Content does not violate any privacy rights, holding rights (such as copyright, information rights and trade marks) or alternative rights of any third party (including any right of confidentiality).
- Furthermore, your User Content should not violate any law. It should not be harmful, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, embarrassing, distressing, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, daunting, harassing, libelous, stalking, profane, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, hateful, discriminatory or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable.
- You agree that you will be held responsible for any harm, loss, claim, demand, liability or expense (including cheap legal fees) that we suffer as a result of your conduct on this Website and/or your User Content.
Information we collect
During the course of registration for and/or using our Services (for example, to get comparative quotes for personal loans), we may collect some of your personal data. We might also store data concerning how you use our website, for instance, the website from which you come from to reach our website, the pages you view, changes you make to the data provided to us, details of the quotes you request and your transactions.
Collection of Personal Information
personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and related partners for internal use only. When you sign in at HaloMoney.co.id the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number or
- Mobile Number
- Area of Residence
- Salary Range
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To direct your enquiry to one of our partners
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your enquiry with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the web-site or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.
When you sign or subscribe at our HaloMoney.co.id website, we may also use your personal information to send/contact you regarding marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. If relevant, we will allow our subsidiaries and related companies to send relevant marketing materials to you, but always informing you that your data will be used for that purpose and which kind of personal data we will use. We will not use your personal data for direct marketing without your written consent.
We will always give you the liberty, at any time, to unsubscribe from marketing information by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Your actual details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us.
Purposes for which we use your data
We use your personal data to offer you some or all of the following benefits:
- To allow you to access and use our free comparison services; and/or
- To enable third party providers to contact and assist you if you express interest in their products or services
- To enable you to access online application forms on third party external sites
- To improve our overall service to you and other users, to analyze market trends and client demographics; and/or
- To send you information concerning products and services which you may have expressed an interest in
- To process a deal between you and a third party.
Disclosure on Personal information
We will keep your personal information confidential and not disclose or transfer such information to or allow access by any parties other than the following parties:
- Subsidiaries and related companies
- Third parties whose products or services are featured on our website and provide you with a web quotation for the product and/or service requested by you. These third parties act as information controllers of your data and thus you must read their privacy policies or contact them directly for additional information.
- Fraud Interference agencies to forestall fraud and money laundering, in the case that false or imprecise data has been provided and fraud is suspected.
In exceptional circumstances PT.MONEYGURU INDONESIA may be required to disclose personal information,. PT. MONEGURU INDONESIA is committed to complying with the in compliance with law or court order, or in response to lawful request by government or law enforcement authorities, or in case we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary for (including but not limited to) protection of our rights or properties, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against any person who may be causing damage to or interference with our rights or properties (whether intentionally or otherwise), or when any other person could be harmed by such activities.
We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies. Upon prior permission. You can cease receiving our email newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email from us. The link is always placed in the footer of the email. No password or login is needed to unsubscribe. By using our services, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to the above parties.
Third party providers and privacy of information
Cookies & Collection of Computer Data
HaloMoney strives to provide you with the best possible service, and to help us do this we record cookies. When users visit HaloMoney, our servers will remember information that browsers send. This includes:
- IP Address
- Browser type
- Website visited before user came to HaloMoney
- What page user viewed on HaloMoney
- Time spent on HaloMoney
These cookies enable us to:
- Provide you with a more personalized experience on our website. It allows us to remember you when you revisit this website. You can also access your previously saved quotes.
- Study browsing habits on this website. The more we understand what products you are interested in, the greater our ability to offer you customized solutions.
- Obtain information regarding the number of visitors to this website and the pages viewed;
In most cases, cookies are deleted when you close your browser; these are referred to as session cookies. However, persistent cookies, stay on your browsing device either until such time you delete them or they expire. By using this Service, you consent to us using cookies. This data does not disclose any personal information, and as such we do not collect, process or use any of your personal information.
You can alter your computer browser settings to block or delete cookies. If you opt to block or delete our cookies, you may not be able to access the array of our Services and this could have an effect on the performance of our website on your system.