HALOMONEY'S PRODUCT GUIDE
Here are five quick steps to look and compare for a credit card at HaloMoney:
- Click "Credit Card" just below the HaloMoney banner and that will take you to the comparison tool.
- You will be presented with list of credit cards on the page, click on "Show More Credit Card Deals" to see more cards.
- The filters on HaloMoney's comparison tools lets you find the best credit card in Indonesia based on what type of benefits that you want from a credit card. The product filters on HaloMoney's Credit Card comparison tool is what makes it easy to find the best credit card that fits your needs.
- The filter categories include "cashback," "points," "airmiles," "low interest," "no fees," "petrol," and "premium" cards. These categories can help you find credit cards that provide these features.
- You could further sort the credit cards into the ones that have better rewards, lower annual fees, or lower minimum annual income requirement.
Here are six quick steps to look and compare for a personal loan at HaloMoney:
- Click on the "Personal Loan" tab just below the HaloMoney banner to take you to the personal loan EMI calculator (equated monthly installment).
- You'll be presented with of several loan deals but you can click on "Show More Loan Deals" to see more personal loan deals in Indonesia.
- The personal loan calculator is easy to use and you basically basically just have to insert loan value you are willing to borrow at the "I want to borrow" box, and how long do you want to repay your loan at "Over how long" box.
- Once you tweak the information on the calculator, you'll be presented with several personal loan products you can easily compare. The rates will automatically adjust based on your input.
- Use the filters so you know which personal loan products are best for either fixed instalment loan or overdraft.
- The results shown will also show you the personal loan interest rate, as well as your monthly repayment amount. To enable screen reader support, press shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Z. To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press shortcut Ctrl+slash.