Information we collect
During the course of registration for and/or using our Services (for example, to get comparative quotes for personal loans), we may collect some of your personal data. We might also store data concerning how you use our website, for instance, the website from which you come from to reach our website, the pages you view, changes you make to the data provided to us, details of the quotes you request and your transactions.
Purposes for which we use your data
We use your personal data to offer you some or all of the following benefits:
- To allow you to access and use our free comparison services; and/or
- To enable third party providers to contact and assist you if you express interest in their products or services
- To enable you to access online application forms on third party external sites
- To improve our overall service to you and other users, to analyze market trends and client demographics; and/or
- To send you information concerning products and services which you may have expressed an interest in
- To process a deal between you and a third party.
Disclosure on Personal information
We will keep your personal information confidential and not disclose or transfer such information to or allow access by any parties other than the following parties:
- Related companies and sister companies
- Third parties whose products or services are featured on our website and provide you with a web quotation for the product and/or service requested by you. These third parties act as information controllers of your data and thus you must read their privacy policies or contact them directly for additional information.
- Fraud Interference agencies to forestall fraud and money laundering, in the case that false or imprecise data has been provided and fraud is suspected.
In exceptional circumstances PT MoneyGuru Indonesia may be required to disclose personal information. PT MoneyGuru Indonesia is committed to complying with the law or court order, or in response to lawful request by government or law enforcement authorities, or in case we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary for(including but not limited to) protection of our rights or properties, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against any person who may be causing damage to or interference with our rights or properties (whether intentionally or otherwise), or when any other person could be harmed by such activities.
We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies.
By using our services, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to the above parties.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and related partners for internal use only. When you sign in at HaloMoney the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number or
- Mobile Number
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To direct your enquiry to one of our partners
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your enquiry with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
When you sign or subscribe at our HaloMoney website, we may also use your personal information to send/contact you regarding marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. If relevant, we will allow our sister companies to send relevant marketing materials to you.
We will always give you the chance to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Your actual details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your account. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Keeping you updated regarding our services
You permit us and our reliable third parties to inform you via email, post, phone calls or by text of products, services and other offers we expect could be of interest to you.
Whenever you give us personal data, we will give you a chance to inform us that you do not consent to us or others using and sharing your data for marketing. Unless you state otherwise, you are deemed to agree to such uses.
You can unsubscribe to any electronic marketing communications we send you at any time. If you do not want to be contacted by us again, you can inform us at any time by contacting us on (021) 952-57277, Monday - Friday, at 09:00-18:00.
Additionally, you can request us at any time not to pass on your data to external parties for marketing purposes. However, such a request could lead to us ceasing to provide our Services to you.
Improving our service
In order to ensure that the Services we offer you continue to meet your requirements, we might ask for your feedback. Any feedback you give us will solely be used to improve our services to you and shall not be revealed on the website.
Third party providers and privacy of information
A cookie is a short text file stored on your pc. Cookies enable us to:
- Provide you with a more personalized experience on our website. It allows us to remember you when you revisit this website. You can also access your previously saved quotes.
- Study browsing habits on this website. The more we understand what products you are interested in, the greater our ability to offer you customized solutions.
- Obtain information regarding the number of visitors to this website and the pages viewed; and
In most cases, cookies are deleted when you close your browser; these are referred to as session cookies. However, persistent cookies, stay on your pc either until such time you delete them or they expire. By using this Service, you consent to us using cookies.
You can alter your browser settings to block or delete cookies. If you opt to block or delete our cookies, you may not be able to access the array of our Services and this could have an effect on the performance of our website on your system.
Keeping your data secure is important to us. This website is a "VeriSign Secure Website" and thus offers a high level of data protection. However, no information transmission over the internet is 100% secure. Highly sensitive data such as your credit card details, are encrypted to minimize the danger of interception throughout transit. However, while we try to safeguard your personal data, we cannot assure or warrant the safety of any data that you give us, and you do so at your own risk. The Terms and Conditions additionally explain your obligation to safely keep any username and password you use to register for the Services.
You have certain rights. For instance, we will give you a copy of your personal information if you request it from us in writing. Additionally, you will be allowed to edit or correct any data that you previously provided.
You may be required to complete a registration process as a part of your use of this website. This may include the creation of a username and password. You should not disclose your username and password to anyone. If you choose to share your username and password with any one, you are solely answerable for all activities undertaken on this website using your username and password.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
You have a right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by us.
Changes to this policy
Contacting us about this policy
Phone no : (021) 952-57277
Address : Jl. Patra Kuningan XIV, No.12, Kuningan Village 1, Jakarta Selatan
Type of promotional materials which we send
HaloMoney sends emails containing bulletins, market info, and survey invitations, among others, to subscribers.
If you don't want to receive these emails from HaloMoney in the future, you can unsubscribe any time you like.